- april 21-25 (the week after spring break)
- two bands a day, five days, at lunch in mpr
- bands get 8 minutes performing time -- original songs only!
- we may be able to borrow mike's bass and the drum set from jon esquivel's band
- basic PA/mic system will be provided by leadership
- judges: williams, anderson, talley, bagdasarian, two students, two admin
- criteria: crowd reaction, stage presence, originality, quality within genre
- winners (top 3) play junefest</i>
overall, from what i can judge in that meeting, we will probably be most original. we need to take advantage of the next few weekends or early-out weekdays and as much of spring break as we can to totally rework "lukewarm" (which cam, dyl and i all agreed we would like to play) and possibly write a second song.
btw, the DCCD: we've got about $120 put away, with about $20 surplus for anticipating another candy run or helping out the "change-for-a-____" people.